10.15.2009

Sea World...Finally

Below are the pictures of Sea World...I know it took me forever
and I apologize to you all, and on top of that I have a trillion other
postings I want to get done and am behind on...so with all that said I am doing my best to
get caught up.

Sea world was a blast, Carter rode on a huge rollercoaster
for a 4 year old (barely tall enough) and loved every minute of it. He also got picked
out of a TON of people to be the "dolphin" helper for the dolphin show...pretty special since my brother also was picked nearly twenty years ago for the same thing at Sea World...right after Carter was chosen I told my dad that mom was up to something...and (the plot thickens) then as Carter was being introduced to the dolphin trainer the announcer says" Hi Carter, this is MICKEY, the trainer for the day", a little nutty...mom was definitely up to something...how many females are named Mickey????!

Breakfast with Shamu!

A nice friendly smile!

And one for Mc too!

This is not a great pic, but Mc actually got to ride
this ride, so I thought it was worth sharing!

This show was just as amazing as it was when I was little. We sat
in the "soak zone" and Carter was less than pleased with getting wet,
but he got over it before the sun went down I think.

Carter petting the dolphin and letting the crowd
know that it feels like a hot dog!

Oh yes, Carter almost leaped in the dolphin pool! What can I say, you say
jump...he jumps!

Don't ya just want to take one home?

The boys enjoyed the penguin exhibits, and
Carter even talked Papa into buying him a stuffed one!

As Carter refers to this walrus, "This is the big fat guy"...needless
to say his favorite creature he saw there!

Thanks Sea World...we will be back!


2 comments:

Brandi said...

totally fun times and great memories my friend.

Valdez said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE