12.19.2008

FA LA LA LA ...LA...LA ..LA LA ...LA

Just wanted to wish everyone a Fabulous Christmas. Relish in the moments, enjoy your family(even the nuts), and eat entirely too much! Oh, and here are few holiday pictures of my best presents ever...these are in place of Christmas cards for you all,
because even though you are all precious to me...you are not $0.42 a stamp precious, sorry.

First, a little tree decorating with the men of the house.

Yep, mom and dad sure do have a lot of work to do...I think we
are pretty much done here.

Okay fine, I will help, but with just this one.


Now, for a holiday photo op. You would think I could sneak in just one
photo with them both smiling at the camera...this one was definitely off the mark.

Honestly, you would think that that older child
could get it together, after all he is 3 1/2 years old...seriously...haha.


If it's not one it's the other.


The idea here, was to have Carter bribe McLane with cereal snacks in order
to keep him in a good mood, and to encourage smiling...

Hey...check that out...and what's this? Yet another...


Not too bad boys, now just hold on and I will get a few in color...



...OR NOT.



A try for the chair didn't work out much better,
but at least one of them is still smilin'.


Okay, so clearly McLane's mood got progressively better.


At the end of the day, at least they still love each other.
What more could the mother of two ask for,
smilin' or not they are heart melters in my book.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness, they melt my heart as well!
I didn't send you a card either, because I don't have your new address! Thanks for sharing those beautiful boys. Love you,
Merry Christmas.