Yes, I actually hand crafted these masterpieces. Martha Stewart has nothing on me. I know it has been almost a month since the holiday, but I am finally getting a chance to post some pictures. Carter and I did quite a bit of baking, or he ate quite a bit of baking while I baked, but none the less memories were made and we had a great time together in the kitchen. These ornament cupcakes were my pride and joy, unfortunately most of them got chucked because people were afraid to eat them.1.17.2009
Martha who??
Yes, I actually hand crafted these masterpieces. Martha Stewart has nothing on me. I know it has been almost a month since the holiday, but I am finally getting a chance to post some pictures. Carter and I did quite a bit of baking, or he ate quite a bit of baking while I baked, but none the less memories were made and we had a great time together in the kitchen. These ornament cupcakes were my pride and joy, unfortunately most of them got chucked because people were afraid to eat them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I would love to eat one of those. Nice decorating, next year, you can teach me.
OMG Tatum those are BEAUTIFUL!! I am so impressed. Cupcake exchange next year...LOL!
Oh my heck those are awesome!! I am so printing this picture to steal for next year! So cute!!
Post a Comment