What a treat, we woke up to a white Christmas and then enjoyed some time at home
with the boys. My dad came over to watch the munchkins open their presents and to spread his Christmas Joy, we also had a visit from Auntie Rochelle, and Christmas night the rest of the clan; my brother, Grandma Midge, Aunt Shelly, Uncle Tony, and cousin Nicole came over for dinner, where I did in fact cook. We had steak, potatoes, strawberry spinach salad, and homemade apple crisp (my mom's specialty). It was so nice to be in our new home enjoying the life we are making for ourselves and sharing it with our loving and giving (those boys are SPOILED ROTTEN) family. Here are few pics from throughout our day! Enjoy!
We were dreaming of a ...white Christmas...just like
the ones we've never had...lalala...lala
with the boys. My dad came over to watch the munchkins open their presents and to spread his Christmas Joy, we also had a visit from Auntie Rochelle, and Christmas night the rest of the clan; my brother, Grandma Midge, Aunt Shelly, Uncle Tony, and cousin Nicole came over for dinner, where I did in fact cook. We had steak, potatoes, strawberry spinach salad, and homemade apple crisp (my mom's specialty). It was so nice to be in our new home enjoying the life we are making for ourselves and sharing it with our loving and giving (those boys are SPOILED ROTTEN) family. Here are few pics from throughout our day! Enjoy!
We were dreaming of a ...white Christmas...just likethe ones we've never had...lalala...lala

"Yeah...now I can stop busting into the closet to play with this toy, and
mom can actually take it out of the package and put it on the fridge....yippee."
Is this one mine?
Oh, and what is this...and uncle Blair sighting?? Hehe...the boys miss their uncle Blair, right after Christmas he headed North for the big city life of Portland...but will always have Christmas toremember him by...hehe.












4 comments:
I am glad your brother made it, that makes for a good holiday, when the family is all together.
I loved all your pics (I am so glad you got to post!) they are so great! Ashley sure has her hands full with all the boys in her life huh!
'Bout time woman! I have check here numerous times. Looks like fun! Snow and all thats awesome.
Dont' change your background if you're not going to put up a post! You little tease! :)
Post a Comment