5.04.2009

A Few Snapshots Over Time...


I have been a combination of busy and lame...so I am making an attempt to get back on track with my blog by catching you up over the past four months. Here are just a few snapshots of what has been going on. My goal over the next few days is to load up McLane's 1st Birthday as well as Easter and our latest trip to the Safari. Don't hold your breath, but I will do my best to get you up to speed by the end of the week!

Enjoying brother's soccer more than brother enjoys it I think.


I can't really say that he is a competitive one.


Hey, but at least he kicks it around for the pregame.

Hanging out at the park...


...literally!


He is no joke on the run these days.


Nice hair!


My handsome boys!


Itty bitty soccer for the B-I-G boy!


I love my new toy!


And...so does my brother!


Is this how it works?


Hiding from mom...in the bloody dryer.


My little super hero!

Who needs a batman cape?


Rub-a-Dub-Dub


A major fat lip...it seriously looked like the scene of a crime.


A post holiday trip to the snow...
my son just happens to love it for a mid afternoon snack as well.


Who said you can't take a few laps in the tub.

A sneak peek of what's to come in the next few years.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

OH sweet girl! How much I have missed your pictures. Your family is the sweetest. Thanks for sharing them with me. Much love and glad you are back to the blogging world. :~)