So for the big Memorial Day Holiday we had no major
plans, plus Jason was going to have to work over time on Monday....so with that
in mind he requested Friday off so that we could take the boys over to the
coast for the day. As the weekend approached he assured me he did in fact get the day off, so I then requested my one personal day off that I get for the year...AND FOR WHAT YOU ASK??
For my husband to call me on Wednesday from work to tell me that his request for Friday was DENIED!...I could have killed him...killed his superior officers...and anybody else who wanted to try and rationalize to me why he may not have got the day off. So, on my one personal day a year I just hung out and did a lot of nothing too special and we delayed our beach trip until Sunday...so here are few picks of the fam, the sky was gorgeous, but the wind was seriously freezing.
Technically McLane had already seen the pacific ocean from our Aug. 08'
Hawaii trip, however I am not sure at 5months he recalls to much of what it was like. Hopefully these memories will last a bit longer!
Carter just taking the freedom in!
And...McLane following right behind.
Oh...and what is this I see?? Water, you say!
Not so fast tough guy!
Damn it!
I am not sure what this face is, maybe he is throwing
gang signs, not really sure.
A little rock climbing with dad.
"Hey mom, check me out!"
"What do ya say brother, time for
a little diggin'?"
Diggin' it is...family style.
And what is better than creating...DESTROYING!
...unless you approach destruction with your face instead
of your hand or foot.
After some ice cream and warm clam chowder the boys
had to call it a day...
...sleep tight my lil' angels!
in mind he requested Friday off so that we could take the boys over to the
coast for the day. As the weekend approached he assured me he did in fact get the day off, so I then requested my one personal day off that I get for the year...AND FOR WHAT YOU ASK??
For my husband to call me on Wednesday from work to tell me that his request for Friday was DENIED!...I could have killed him...killed his superior officers...and anybody else who wanted to try and rationalize to me why he may not have got the day off. So, on my one personal day a year I just hung out and did a lot of nothing too special and we delayed our beach trip until Sunday...so here are few picks of the fam, the sky was gorgeous, but the wind was seriously freezing.
Technically McLane had already seen the pacific ocean from our Aug. 08'Hawaii trip, however I am not sure at 5months he recalls to much of what it was like. Hopefully these memories will last a bit longer!
Carter just taking the freedom in!
And...McLane following right behind.
Oh...and what is this I see?? Water, you say!
Not so fast tough guy!
Damn it!
I am not sure what this face is, maybe he is throwinggang signs, not really sure.
A little rock climbing with dad.
"Hey mom, check me out!"
"What do ya say brother, time fora little diggin'?"
Diggin' it is...family style.
And what is better than creating...DESTROYING!
...unless you approach destruction with your face insteadof your hand or foot.
After some ice cream and warm clam chowder the boyshad to call it a day...
...sleep tight my lil' angels!
2 comments:
Holy sand in the nose! That is awesome. Must go to beach...now!
That is some fun times at the beach girl! Sorry you had a no fun personal day, but it looks like the beach made up for it! :~)
Post a Comment